[3830] IARU VO1RCH/VE9 SOABSSB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU VO1RCH/VE9 SOABSSB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 15:47:29 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VO1RCH/VE9
Operator(s): VO1RCH
Station: VO1RCH/VE9

Class: SOABSSB QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:          8      3        4
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:   0      8      3        4  Total Score = 168

Club:

Comments:

Had a great bit of fun in this contest. My first attemp at QRP contesting, the
long callsign making it slightly more challenging, to sum it up a couple of
operators commented "That's quite a mouthful". My setup used my qrp
mobile station in my Volkswagen Jetta, using the Xiegu x1m transceiver paired
with the Workman WHF20 mounted via trunk lip. Conditions were okay for the most
part, I just wished I had dedicated more time for operating.