[3830] CQWW VHF KM7N SOSB/6 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km7n@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF KM7N SOSB/6 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 21:13:53 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: KM7N
Operator(s): KM7N
Station: KM7N

Class: SOSB/6 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:
    2:
-------------------
Total:  46     34  Total Score = 1,564

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Great conditions, busy band all through the contest.  FT8 was hopping, but there
still seems to be some confusion on using the contest mode (although there were
likely many ops just taking advantage of the opening and not playing in the
contest, but still....).  Most of my FT8 Qs were in the standard mode vs contest
mode, but I got used to being ready to uncheck the box if the first volley
showed the other op was not using contest mode.  Also quite nice to hear some
SSB activity, since it seems that FT8 has taken over the band most days (not a
complaint at all, simply an observation).  I will be watching my LOTW, because I
hope that this contest pushes me over the top for 6M VUCC!

Thanks for all the Qs!