[3830] SS CW N6RO Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N6RO Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 03:18:12 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): NA6O N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  184
   40:  413
   20:  437
   15:  105
   10:
------------

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

My 65th CW SS. Good to hear all the CK 49 tribute to W0AIH.

NA6O and I decided to go M again this year; one radio one chair in shifts. Gary
did the high rate hours, I did the night shift and last 3 hours of drudgery!
Was activity down, or was it the expected poor condx on 15m?  80m was OK.

NA6O's comments: 15 started off good Saturday, but didn't last long. Much better
Sunday where it was busy all day thru the geomagnetic storm.
Lucky are the few (like us) who worked NP3X, running QRP and signing VI on 15m,
with a very unruly pileup.

Flex 6600M, ACOM 2000A, AL-1200, YAGI STACKS, 4 SQ, N1MM+