[3830] SS SSB VE4VT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VE4VT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 03:02:54 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE4VT
Operator(s): VE4VT
Station: VE4VT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  164
   40:  190
   20:  448
   15:    2
   10:    0
------------

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Not the most fun sweepstakes.  Never got the antenna repairs completed before
the cold weather hit. The 20m beam is fixed at Europe and the 2 el 40m yagi was
not available. I finished stringing a 40m inv vee and a ground mounted 20m
vertical an hour before the contest started. It was a struggle pulling many
stations out of the noise and I apologize for all the repeat requests. Vertcal
antennas in this urban neigborhood are noise magnets.

Missed the VI KP2 for the sweep. Was there one on?  The last three mults were
SK, ND and ONN, the three closest mults.

Took 3 hours off Sunday afternoon to watch our Winnipeg Blue Bombers fail again
at advancing to the Grey cup.

Fingers crossed global warming comes to Manitoba so I can get the repairs done
or else it is going to be a miserable contest season.

Happy Thanksgiving to our US neighbors.

Ed VE4VT