[3830] CQWW CW N1UR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N1UR SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 13:43:30 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N1UR
Operator(s): N1UR
Station: N1UR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

  160:  158    14       51
   80:  449    19       76
   40:  979    26       94
   20: 1178    33      112
   15:  265    21       83
   10:    3     2        3
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

That was a blast for one of the couple low points of the cycle.  When 15M
compares to 160M - you know that you are at bottom.

160M was very quiet first night but signals not as loud.  Second night - signals
were better but noisy with a snow storm over the Central US and approaching
North East.  8 inches of snow expected this evening here.  Already 10 inches on
the ground.

Everything worked perfectly.  The K1LZ score was humbling.  Great to see what a
world class CW operator can do with a world class station from W1.  More to come
from others I am sure.

Found an LU and a CX on 10M - Sunday around 1pm local for my only Qs outside of
a single W1 Q.  Thankfully K1TTT and KC1XX confirmed the antennas were working
during my many many passes on 10M.

15M was frustrating but my 3 hours of running paid off on mults (not sure it was
the right decision but felt right).  20M was amazing to many parts of the world
but not Asia - except for the first night where a number of doubles went into
the log around 01 - 02Z on the 2nd radio.  Never heard most of them again in the
contest.

See you all in ARRL DX CW for the next full time one.

73

Ed  N1UR