[3830] CQWW CW EA9LZ SO(A)SB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea9lz@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW EA9LZ SO(A)SB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 11:27:42 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: EA9LZ
Operator(s): EA9LZ
Station: EA9LZ

Class: SO(A)SB40 HP
QTH: CEUTA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40: 1713    29       99
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1713    29       99  Total Score = 650,368

Club:

Comments:

I started started my cw from 0, in february, my goal was to be ready for this
cqwwcw........ and I learned a hard and great lesson, I was not prepared enough
to handle these big pile up, the band was incredible, it was very difficult to
get a call on these big pile ups as I did not remember years ago, till the
hardest moment in the contest come to me, my mind was blocked and I was not able
to distinguish anything at all, it was really frustrating, I did decided relax
one or two hours and back to the radio, but so soon the pile up grew or someone
called me very fast ... I could not get any calls and I was down.
I know that some stations ran out of patience and they did not call me back any
more, not only to them, but to all of them, to apologize and thank them for
their patience, I hope to be able to return as soon I am really prepared to
fight these big piles ups.

Radios and antennas.

Kenwood ts990s
microham mkr2+
stack match by remoteqth.com
OptiBeam antennas 3 elements full side @ 48meter, over 3 elements full side
@27meter.
Luso Tower Rotary 48meters.
OptiBeam antenna 2 elements 40 meter at 18meters second tower.
OM Power amplifier.

73s
Jorge EA9LZ EF9R.