[3830] NAQP CW VA7ST Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VA7ST Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 06:10:37 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:
   80:   38    22
   40:   20    10
   20:  302    44
   15:   93    21
   10:
-------------------
Total:  453   100  Total Score = 45,300

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Just 6.5 hours on the clock.

15M was okay and 20M was really good here. Then after a 2-hour break I moved to
40M at 0100z and stalled like I hit a wall. Maybe a fence. A whole hour landed
just 20 Qs and 10 mults on 40M. So I went and watched TCM for a couple of hours
instead.

Got on the for the final 45 minutes or so, all on 80M and managed 38 more Qs and
22 mults before the bell sounded at 10 p.m. 0600z.

Was on track for a decent (for me) January score but the low bands just weren't
there.

Sure love the 7610 on a busy band. Thanks for all the Qs.

Year  Qs   Mults  Score  January NAQP CW
========================
2019  453  100    45,300
2018  668  184   122,912
2017  440  126    55,440