[3830] ARRLDX SSB E7DX(@E77DX) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB E7DX(@E77DX) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 00:31:50 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E70R E70T E77E E77DX
Station: E77DX

Class: M/2 HP
Cabrillo Category: Multi-Two All-Band HP
QTH: Prijedor
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:  121    29
   80:  302    37
   40:  830    50
   20: 1004    58
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2257   174  Total Score = 1,143,702

Club:

Comments:

we arrived to QTH very late and started contest with some delay.
it was just for fun entry and most of the time we operated only with 1 radio.

condx were very bad and except one hour with rate over 280 in one hour with
single radio 20m in evening everything else was very slow !

even not in full setup and semi serious operation was funny to compete with LX7I
and LZ5R on live score board! congrats and thanks guys!!!

some small repairs were done on the station during the contest, so we can say it
was not absolutely lousy weekend !

thanks for QSOs and CU in next one!

73s
Braco