[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 03:08:45 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 8

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   1      1
   80:   7      5
   40:  16     13
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  24     19  Total Score = 456

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, what an exciting start for a change!  Always a thrill to be within a few Qs
of the big guns, at least for the first 10 minutes.

Propagation on 40 was terrific to the West Coast, and it's great to hear and
work K7SS again after several months. Worked K4XU before the start on 40, too,
but after......well, I chased you, Dick, but was always on the wrong side of the
couplet.  Minnesota folks were really strong here on 40, too.  Nothing heard on
20 at any time, and thanks to Jay, W1UJ for giving me a 160 contact, truly a
rare event.

It's nice to be heard for a change - many thanks for the Qs, and 73

MikeNH