[3830] Commonwealth VE3NNT SO(A)-Open12 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth VE3NNT SO(A)-Open12 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 16:03:04 +0000
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest - 2019

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: SO(A)-Open12 HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 11
Remote Operation

------------
   80:   30
   40:  160
   20:  222
   15:    7
   10:
------------
Total:  419  Total Score = 4,995

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

We had company Saturday evening, so I had to pick my operating times and do the
12 hour option. Propagation was terrible. 20m was ok early Saturday morning but
faded out really early, like around 8:30 am, after which it was a real challenge
to pull stations out of the noise floor, S3. QRN was pretty bad Saturday
afternoon on 40m and I had to ask for a lot of repeats. I never heard a European
opening on 15m and didn't even bother with 10m.

All in all though, it was great fun, as usual. I love CW contests. I hope
everyone had fun. Thanks for the Qs.