[3830] WPX CW W6JBR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6jbr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W6JBR SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 02:38:20 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W6JBR
Operator(s): W6JBR
Station: W6JBR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Oceanside, CA USA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:20

------------
  160:
   80:   15
   40:   80
   20:  105
   15:    4
   10:
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first contest using my new (used) Elecraft K3!
I have finally assembled my dream rig. Now, if I could only put up  an antenna
system to match the electronics...
The K3 was really was very effective in pulling out the weak CW signals, and
making them readable, under the poor conditions this past weekend. I definitely
felt that K3 CW performance was quite superior to any of the other rigs I have
been using here, principally my trusty TS-450SAT, as well as an FT-1000MP MK V I
had on loan for a while.

Thanks for the Qs. I hope to see you next time.

73,

JR

RIG: K3/100 w/250Hz CW filter, ACOM 1000, MB-V-A, WinKeyer USB
ANT: 31 Foot ground mounted wire vertical with counterpoise
CPU: Dell WinXP
SOFTWARE: N1MM+