[3830] CQ WW RTTY KH6CJJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KH6CJJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 01:08:11 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   80:   36       13      5     6
   40:   91       29      8     8
   20:  300       47     21    20
   15:  111       15     19    16
   10:   14        2     10     8
-----------------------------------
Total:  552      106     63    58  Total Score = 367,513

Club: Maui ARC

Comments:

This contest's result was very similar to that of last year for me.  I had a few
more mults this time and a few less Qs.  Conditions were about the same as I
remembered from last year with the low bands being particularly bad. Being low
power with low antennas(HOA rules)from out in the Pacific makes my rates pretty
low.  My best two hours were 54 and 49 and I had ten hours in which I operated
that each had less than 10.  Notwithstanding all that, I had fun and will be
back for more next year.