[3830] SS CW NN5O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NN5O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 03:08:15 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 06:27

------------
  160:
   80:   16
   40:  112
   20:   96
   15:   20
   10:
------------

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Much fun, even with my limited time to operate.  Plus, big storm last week
(sustained winds of 70 MPH for 40 minutes, according to local airport weather)
took down part of my horizontal loop.  So, the antenna I used was a 'patch job'
for now.

Huge thanks to all who gave me a Q, especially under these conditions.  Some
really super operators in this contest this time.  I'm proud to know wo many of
you.

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)