[3830] SS CW N1LN SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N1LN SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 11:45:41 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  275
   40:  321
   20:  203
   15:    1
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had many distractions this weekend, so once again this was a part time effort to
add some points to the PVRC total.  80, 40 and 20 were in great shape but can
not say that for 15 meters, but I did manage one QSO there.  Also, for me,
operating SO2R was quite a challenge due to the length of the exchange so it was
only used in very slow times and to grab the occasional mult. Had the sweep by
0337 UTC with PR being the last to enter my log.  For some reason N1MM+ did not
show NP4Z as a mult until I put the call in the entry window. Then it changed to
RED.  Interesting...

See you in SS SSB, but again as a part time effort.  Sure wish this contest
started earlier on Saturday and did not run until so late Sunday night.  Just
does not fit into the schedule.

73,
Bruce N1LN