[3830] OK/OM DX CW KC1XX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, matt@kc1xx.com
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX CW KC1XX SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 12:20:39 +0000
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KC1XX
Operator(s): KC1XX
Station: KC1XX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 5.4

  160:   17    14
   80:   70    53
   40:   96    67
   20:  140    87
   15:    9     9
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  332   230  Total Score = 229,080

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Unfortunately I didn’t have a lot of time this weekend to contest (5.4hrs)
but it’s always a good time to work the OK/OM friends.
Lots of activity, great operators but very rough conditions on the low bands.
Signals on 80 were very weak and on 160, they were in and out.
15 had spotlight conditions here on Saturday with very short openings.
I hope to see you all in CQWW-CW in a couple of weeks.
VY73 and AHOY, Matt KC1XX