[3830] SS SSB KO4OL SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KO4OL SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 12:34:08 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KO4OL
Operator(s): KO4OL
Station: KO4OL

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:    0
   80:   51
   40:   29
   20:   32
   15:   11
   10:    2
------------

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Only played around this year. Had a football game to watch. XYL was sick and
ended up taking her to ER Saturday evening, so didn't even get started until
2330. XYL got some fluids in her and is doing fine now.

Beams developed a high SWR, so worked exclusively with Carolina Windom 80. Did
better than I thought I would, especially working AK and PAC.