[3830] CWopsT N5RZ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5RZ HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 04:14:01 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 30

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   63
   40:   93
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  156  Mults = 142  Total Score = 22,152

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

40M was noisy but very good for a while.  "Flash" -- decided to go to
80M at 0334Z.   Flash indeed   -  infinite SWR on transmit antenna.   Played
with switching -- checked  coaxes  -- looked and looked  --  hmmm.   I had
disconnected all the antennas two nights ago for a thunderstorm.  Thought I had
gotten everything back together correctly.  Yes - I had.   Finally hit the right
combination and finally on 80M at 0340.   Still not sure what was wrong.
Those 5-6 minutes probably cost me an all time high score.

Activity was super tonite!!   Thanks to all for the QSO's.  CU in the North
American Sprint Saturday night!

73,  Gator

FLEX 6600
40M = Elecraft KPA1500  1/4 wave Vertical   Hi-Z 8 circle RX Array
80M = SPE 2K-FA   1/4 wave Vertical   5 300'+ beverages
N1MM+ Logger    Local Skimmer