[3830] RTTY WPX N6GP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timgep@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N6GP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 01:36:33 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
   80:   31
   40:   83
   20:  155
   15:   32
   10:
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

15m was pretty good Sunday.  Couldn't believe how much of North America was open
on it, not just the spotlight stuff.

Had some sort of intermittent issue with my 80m sloping dipole, so couldn't use
it with amp.  My theory is that it is coupling to ground on the low end.  Either
that or a broken solder joint at the balun or a wire break.

Best DX V47UM.   Didn't work my own N6 Pfx until got my friend N6QQ late in the
contest.   Passed my goal of 100,00 points with 20 minutes left to go in
contest, and made what I thought was #300 in the last minute.  Forgot that I
sent one number twice, so it was actually #301.

Rig: Kenwood TS 590SG
Amp:  Ameritron AL-800H

Triband Wilson Yagi up 23 feet.
40 meter sloped dipole