[3830] ARRLDX CW AC4G SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac4g@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW AC4G SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 00:28:03 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: AC4G
Operator(s): AC4G
Station: AC4G

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 22:30

  160:   67    44
   80:  118    58
   40:  186    64
   20:  214    77
   15:   52    24
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  637   267  Total Score = 510,237

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I elected to go Low Power: 160m - 87w; 80m - 95w; 40m - 100w.

Friday night top band was is terrific shape as I worked many EU's with my 87 w.
Saturday night not so good on top band, but 80m was great to make many QSOs.
Saturday morning I was surprised to work JT on 40m.  Sunday morning even more
surprising as I QSO'd many JA's on 80m and a VR2 with 95w.  Heard V85, but he
could never hear me as I received him S3-5 which was amazing.

Overall, thanks to many who had patience with my repeats just to make the logs.
To those who were impatient, patience is a true virtue. Wish had more time.

Thanks all QSOs and best 73 from middle-TN.