[3830] ArQP K5CM Multi-Op Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5cm-2@suddenlink.net
Subject: [3830] ArQP K5CM Multi-Op Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 17:12:51 +0000
                    Arkansas QSO Party - 2020

Call: K5CM
Operator(s): K5CM N5KW
Station: K5CM

Class: Multi-Op Mobile LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:   243     6
   40:   842   196
   20:   755   310
   15:
   10:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  1840   512      0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 230,560

Club:

Comments:

Pam and I were planing on spending Friday night in Arkansas so we could be near
to our starting point, but we had read that out of state travelers might have
problems renting a motel room, so we stayed home and got up very early on
Saturday morning to make it to our first stop on time. Conditions were poor the
first few hours of the party, but improved as the day went on. Driving
conditions were good for the driver with what I call "Severe Clear".
This is bad for the operator as it makes it difficult to see the screen at
times. I hang a towel from the visor in front of me, but this is a problem for
Pam to be able to see to the right, so I have to take it down in heavy traffic.
Other that that Mr. Murphy pretty much left us alone. My High-lite contact was
working Laci, OM2VL on 75m SSB Saturday evening. Laci has a 2 el Yagi at 165
feet on 80 meter CW, but has to use a standard dipole on 80 SSB, but still made
the QSO FB. This was our best ever ARQP score. I guess many of us have nothing
else to do right now because of the Corona virus.
All QSO are important, but here are a some of the most worked:
50: OM2VL
40 - 34: W8MET, K1RO, N2CU
30 - 21: N8II, AC0W, K2SSS, K3WVJ, N6MU, AA4TI, NE4S, W9CPV
20 - 18: DL3DXX, N5DO, K4AMC, KA6BIM, NS2N, VE3WG, K9CW
17 - 16: KA4ZGB, K9WX, N0HJZ, WB9CIF, K8TE, KS5N, NC4H, W4UT, WR3R
15 - 14: KM4FO, W0BH, WI0WA, KI6RRN, N1SOH, WB2PJH
13 - 12: K0AP, KD2KW, W1QK, W5XX, W8BZY, WB9HFK, K4BAI, K4ORD, N9HDE, ND4Y

73,
Connie and Pam K5CM / N5KW