[3830] ARRL FD W4MYA(W4PM) 1D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hmmjr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W4MYA(W4PM) 1D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 19:16:38 +0000

  2.3:     0
  3.4:     0
  5.7:     0
  10G:     0
  24G:     0
----------------------------

Club: Central Virginia Contest Club

Comments:

I set as goal of 1,000 contacts. That was achieved in first 14:15.  Spent the
last 2:15 filling in contacts on 15 and 10. I was able to get 4 hours sleep

and close down early to attend a meeting of volunteer organization of which I am
a member. Overall good North American conditions on 80-10 meters.  No luck on
160 so big effort was made there.  Six may have had some action but I've worked
so few stations on 15 and 10 this year I wanted to take advantage of the nice
openings on those 2 bands. The temporary rule change to allow working of D
stations by other D stations possibly made the 1D class the most popular this
year.  I was a pleasure to put the spirit of my departed good friend the
original "Dude" Bob Morris on the air with his call W4MYA.  I tried my
best to Run'em.  Thanks to all the "Dudes" and "Dudettes"
who called in response to my FD calls!

73,
Puck W4PM