[3830] IARU KZ5D SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KZ5D SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 12:09:00 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 22:30
Radios: SO2R

  160:    42    0       5       1
   80:   211    0      14       9
   40:   600    0      27      23
   20:   774    0      28      30
   15:   252    0      17      21
   10:    24    0       5       4
-------------------------------------
Total:  1903    0      96      88  Total Score = 1,118,904

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Simply amazing how good conditions were even though we're at the bottom of the
cycle. Ten was open to EU from LA-that was a huge surprise. But no SA. So I
guess that was a trade-off? Terrible noise on 40 and 80 early evening here
causing numerous repeats. Stated to throw the towel in, but took a break and
came back to slug it out. The older I get, the tougher it is to keep going for
the full 24 hours. Thanks to all the great CW ops who make this so much fun!