[3830] WWDigi KG5ONN M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@kj5t.net
Subject: [3830] WWDigi KG5ONN M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 04:55:43 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2020

Call: KG5ONN
Operator(s): KG5ONN KJ5T
Station: KG5ONN

Class: M/S LP
QTH: EM10
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:   2     2
   20:   6     4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   8     6  Total Score = 48

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My wife surprised me a couple of weeks ago by upgrading to her General class
license.  I thought it would be fun to enter this one with her using her call.
These were her first ever HF digital contacts! We used my W2LI mag-loop on the
balcony and the KX2 running 5 watts, though there is not officially a multi-op
QRP category so we are entering with Low Power.

Needless to say, conditions weren't that good with the compromise antenna so it
wasn't her best introduction to digital contesting. Lots of endless CQing.   We
both had other stuff going on today so just a few hours this evening.

Looking forward to possibility of doing some M/S stuff with her next year when
we are hopefully in a house and have some better antennas.

73 de KJ5T