[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 04:15:12 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 3

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   61
   40:  105
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  166  Mults = 146  Total Score = 24,236

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I turned off telnet and band maps. N1MM+ acted much better, but still hard to go
from paddles to function keys.  Obviously, I need to switch to a faster
computer.  Stayed on 40 until 0340Z so the last 20 minutes was good for 61 QSOs.
 Should have gone to 80 earlier.  It could have been a better score.

Tomorrow, I need to add a bit more wire to the inverted vee.  The Flex PGXL does
not like ANY SWR!  Also need to check on the 80 meter vertical.