[3830] CaQP NC6K SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nc6k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP NC6K SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 04:40:30 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: NC6K
Operator(s): NC6K
Station: NC6K

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Radios: SO2R

  160:    26     1
   80:   264    32
   40:   341    16
   20:   606   183
   15:    61    11
   10:     2     2
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  1300   245  Mults = 56  Total Score = 245,840

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well, this beat my previous record by 25%, but it's not even likely to get me a
bottle of wine this year. The competition has become brutal here, so personal
records are about all I can hope for with one SteppIR and wire antennas for
everything else, including the 2nd SO2R radio.

Conditions were fantastic on the open bands - low noise, fairly steady signals
and plenty of room even on SSB. 15 M wasn't open much, but there were some short
periods where the East Coast was in and loud.

I could not find ND and NT unassisted, so settled for 56 mults, but I can't
complain. I must have worked every New England state at least five times, which
again is a record for me. Even DE was easy to get multiple times.

Thanks to all for the Qs and see you again next year!

73 de NC6K