[3830] CaQP W6I(@N6ZFO) SO(A)Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6I(@N6ZFO) SO(A)Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 06:17:52 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: W6I
Operator(s): W6I
Station: N6ZFO

Class: SO(A)Fixed HP
QTH: LAKE
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:    0      0
   80:  140     28
   40:  226     78
   20:  527    181
   15:  117     23
   10:    1      0
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Redwood Empire DX Assoc

Comments:

Good condidions; surprising opening to New England and Maritime Canada on 15m on
Saturday provided a new mult.  Heavy smoke from fires made SSB unpleasant.

Can't believe I missed the VE7 multipler.   Then Saturday night, the KPA-1500
quit working, so resorted to 200w FT-1000MP MkV barefoot on Sunday, but my
enthusiasm was somewhat diminished.

Big thank you to Dick, W6TK for use of the W6I "Sequoia Event."

73 Bill n6zfo, operating as W6I