[3830] CWopsT W5MJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W5MJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2020 03:40:10 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 7

Call: W5MJ
Operator(s): W5MJ
Station: W5MJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0:22

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  10
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Started 'way late due to unforseen issues at my home, and then had computer
difficulties. That's life in the tropics. Made 10 Qs after getting N1MM squared
away and quit. Well, I actually made 11 Qs but my computer bit the dust on the
very first one [apologies to KE0EK, my first Q of 11 - my computer died when I
started giving my exchange to you, so you were in my log but I probably wasn't
in yours . . .