[3830] 432FallSprnt N6GP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 432FallSprnt N6GP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 03:10:42 +0000
                    432 MHz Fall Sprint - 2020

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DM14
Operating Time (hrs): 2.3

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Not quite as much activity as Spring, but still a lot of fun.  Great to have
Tony K4XSS from DM02 and Ken KA6KEN on from CM94.   Where was DM14?

Congrats to Michael KX6A who looks like he has the top score from So Calif.  I
think this is the first time he beat me!  I helped create a new VHF Contesting
monster!  Keep an eye on him.

Thanks for all of the VHF Contesting fun in 2020!  CU again in January VHF!
73,
Tim N6GP