[3830] PaQP KN6IOB(@K6BJ) SOSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP KN6IOB(@K6BJ) SOSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 22:12:36 +0000
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2020

Call: KN6IOB
Operator(s): KN6IOB
Station: K6BJ

Class: SOSSB LP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   0       0      0
   40:   0       0      0
   20:   0      10      0
   15:   0       0      0
   10:   0       0      0
    6:   0       0      0
    2:   0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:   0      10      0  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Entered on a whim.  Actually was going to log some time in a different contest
but the calls were all PA.  I'm glad it worked out that way.  All work on 20M.
At my time of day and with the station I was using every other band and mode was
a no go for various reasons.  Still new at the whole contesting thing so I'm
just glad I got some air time in and some valid practice.

Seemed like a lot of participation across the boards.  In fact even Saturday
evening, late, seemed busy, I should have participated at that time as well.  Oh
well, next year!

Still using remote stations. This time was all done with K6BJ in Santa Cruz, CA.
 Many thanks to them for making remote use a possibility.