[3830] TBDC N9TF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC N9TF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 14:39:28 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 5.3

Total:  QSOs = 152  Total Score = 616

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

My W8AMZ short half sloper has been retired and replaced with a full 1/4 wave
inverted L with a twist. 30' vertical, 65' east to tree at corner of lot, turns
south to 15' pole at south corner of lot. Farthest Q NP2J and NP2X. Heard some
EU, Had an F6 come back to my call but could not finish Q. Hopefully 160
conditions will be much better in December.
Stayed on until I had 100 grids worked.
Antenna has been up for a couple weeks now and have added a few new DX towards
160 DXCC, R5, JW4, and VK6. 22 more to go! I seem to have a better footprint to
the west I didn't have with the half sloper.
Looking forward to the 160 season and contests!

73 Gene
N9TF