[3830] NyQP N2CU SO MobileMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NyQP N2CU SO MobileMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 20:02:23 +0000
                    New York QSO Party - 2020

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SO MobileMixed LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:  194     32
   40:  233    111
   20:   83     16
   15:    4      1
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:  514    160      0  Mults = 82  Total Score = 98,604

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

That was fun! Great activity, due in no doubt to Covid-19 and the SQP Challenge.
I activated 8 counties, one more than planned, while working only 35 myself. I
didn't go looking for them, which may have been a mistake, but when you are
mobile you generally wait in line to work a station. Thank you to all those who
searched me out and spotted me. That really helps us mobiles get a run going.
Special thanks to those stalwarts who gave me 10 or more QSOs: OM2VL (20), K1RO
(11) and NS2N (10). There were a bunch between 7-9 QSOs and lots of onesie,
twosies. All are appreciated! I worked 47 States and Provinces, and 11 DXCC. Was
pleasantly surprised when JO7WXN called in on 20m CW when in Allegany county.
Two weeks in a row doing mobile contesting was great. Not having a home station
anymore means having to wait until next year to go mobile again. Unless of
course I travel to some other states... Hmmm.

73, Tom N2CU