[3830] TBDC W1UE(@W1KM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W1UE(@W1KM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 13:43:41 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN41
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 410  Total Score = 2,156

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Propagation didn't seem to be that good from here.  For the first few hours,
noise level was medium high, then it dropped as the evening went on.  First
European was worked at 2138Z when PA8AD called in.  QSB was constant; a number
of times a European would call and be 599, then when he called to give my report
he was Q-1.  I could tell he was transmitting, but copy the Grid was not
possible.  My apologies to a couple of callers that I don't think I ever pulled
out of the noise.

In total, worked 95 Europeans, 3 Caribbeans, lotsa NA but nothing from anywhere
else in the world.  I had to cut my evening short as real life dictated that I
not stay up all night.

Thanks to all for the Qs, and to W1KM for the use of his great station!  Hope to
see many of you on multiple bands in CQWW SSB next weekend!

Dennis W1UE