[3830] IlQP N9C(@N0AC) Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP N9C(@N0AC) Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 16:34:46 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party - 2020

Call: N9C
Operator(s): N9C
Station: N0AC

Class: Rover LP
QTH: Il
Operating Time (hrs): 6 3/4

  160:
   80:     300
   40:     580
   20:     133
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
------------------------
Total:    1013      0  Mults = 81  Total Score = 164,106

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I ran a shorter route this year. The driver is my wife, Donna, and she doesn't
like to drive at night so I designed the route to put us back at our motel
before sunset. After dropping her off I went back out to run a county line on
80m. We got lost a couple of times but overall things went well and had no
failures.

The followers were many. K1RO with 18 and OM2VL with 14 QSOs at the top of the
list. Those with 10 or more QSOs were (in no particular order):

AC4G
AF5CC
DL3DXX
K4FT
K5CM
K9IR
K9RS
KD2KW
KE0L
KI6RRN
N8II
WA3HAE

Thanks to my wife that puts up with my hobby, my operation would not happen
without her. Thanks to all those that got on the air. It wouldn't be fun without
you. Thanks for the contest sponsors for putting together a nice QSO party.

Congratulations to AD4EB for a fine score.

Thanks for your QSO, Bill