[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 20:15:07 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 21

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   1
   40:  14
   20:  20
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  35  Mults = 32  Total Score = 1,120

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The new optimized 2-el yagi is a worthwhile asset.
Spent a lot of time on 14 MHz picking the scatter
level signals, and got a good response on my calls.

Could have worked a dozen more USA, but those were
S/P and I did not try my CQ. Most were not audible
on the over-tall vertical with the retro-fit director.

The lower bands were quite problematic with QRN and
a poor response on CQ, but on 7 MHz VE2IM had a
booming signal. Worked also K4RUM after an easy
catch of Mike by Helga IN3FHE.

Presently Auroral power is fairly low, but things
can change abruptly any minute during the coming
days. Recurrent coronal holes have made the tour.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856