[3830] CQWW SSB K3IE SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hunter.k3ie@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K3IE SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 01:11:05 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K3IE
Operator(s): K3IE
Station: K3IE

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   14     5        4
   80:   49    13       21
   40:  121    26       47
   20:  299    26       76
   15:  375    25       78
   10:   54    12       19
------------------------------
Total:  912   107      245  Total Score = 871,200

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

So good to have the high bands show some life!

Had a Murphy computer meltdown Sunday morning - keyboards wouldn't function and
had to point and click stations into the log.  Since I couldn't type callsigns
into N1MM I was totally dependent on the bandmap spots - no CQing.

I could only sit and painfully watch the wall to wall 15 mtr sigs on 6600
panadapter.  Reinstalled N1MM and tried every keyboard in the house but to no
avail.  Finally found the culprit to be the outboard USB hub - had to reinstall
its driver and then everything started working again 4 hours later and just as
EU was fading.

Hoping CQWW CW will have the same activity level.

Thanks for the Q's - Hunter K3IE

Flex 6600
PGXL
DB18