[3830] CQWW SSB K1XM M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K1XM M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 02:09:47 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K1XM
Operator(s): K1XM KQ1F
Station: K1XM

Class: M/S LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   73    13       31
   40:  150    22       58
   20:  212    25       74
   15:  255    23       79
   10:   84    13       28
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I had not connected a microphone to the station since we returned from Roatan
after the ARRL DX SSB contest.  Unfortunately Charlotte was able to find the
headset with the microphone and I connected it up about ten minutes before the
start of the contest.  I did not have time to set up a voice keyer.

We could not get a run going on any band.  All but about ten QSOs were S&P.

Nice to hear 15 so open and fun to work Europe on 10.

No major problems except that the tribanders developed an intermittent and I had
to climb the tower Saturday afternoon to fix it.

Maybe I can hide the microphone better next time.