[3830] CQWW SSB VE7AX SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dmullisVE7AX@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE7AX SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 02:44:19 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: VE7AX
Operator(s): VE7AX
Station: VE7AX

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    2     1        1
   80:
   40:   17    11       11
   20:  126    21       36
   15:   65    14       25
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I am still "just playing" with my new antenna set-up which is working
well. Improved grounding with ferrites have taken care of most of the "in
shack" RFI issues.

It was nice to see significant activity on the 15 meter band.  The sun
spots/solar flux are not yet strong enough to allow much Europe to NA West Coast
action - some, but not a lot. At least, that was my experience this weekend.

Questionable antennas on 160 and 80 have reduced my enthusiasm for staying up
let to see what those bands might produce.

Altogether, still a great event.

Don, VE7AX