[3830] CQWW SSB LZ9W M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LZ9W M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 15:57:00 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ1ZD LZ1PM LZ1AA LZ1PJ LZ1VS LZ1KU LZ2CJ LZ2YO LZ2HM LZ3UP LZ3FM
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   792    10       58
   80:  2195    24       94
   40:  3571    33      114
   20:  2629    35      110
   15:  1836    35      114
   10:   912    14       57
-------------------------------

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

CQWW SSB Corona style ;-)

First CQWW contest run in a WPX way. Lack of DX peditions made this one very
similar to WPX - pushing on the run, rather than chasing mults at the same
time.
1500 QSOs more than in 2019 (10460 QSOs total in 2019)

Poor condx on 15 and 10 first 24 hours, but both opened nicely on Sunday.
In spite of lack of QSOs on 15 and 10 in first 24 hours we finished first day
with over 7000 QSOs in the log.

Hard work to put up and maintain the 7 el Delta Loop fixed to USA on 40m once
again paid off. We could dream about breaking 4000 QSOs mark on 40m from EU in
CW part if condx allow it.

We had a real fun in last 24 hours of the contest on Sunday with bands well
open. We haven't had 20m so nicely opened here for some reason, so the
relatively low total on QSOs on this band.

See ya ALL in CW part next month.

73, de Wally LZ2CJ
on behalf of LZ9W M/M Contest Team