[3830] CWopsT N5ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.n5zo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 20:09:36 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 20

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  163
   15:    5
   10:
------------
Total:  168  Mults = 167  Total Score = 28,056

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Both my crank up towers completely down as we had tremendous winds here
yesterday and today, maybe seen something like it only once before in last 8 or
9 years I have been in this QTH.  Stuff flying around and windows and whole
house house shaking.  20 m felt very good despite very low antennas (less than
30 ft now), but 15 m extremely weak and hard to hear.  So far antennas seem to
have survived but masts where Yagis are mounted were really rocking in the wind
yesterday.  It should get calmer in coming hours, so I may be able to put stuff
back bit higher for 03z and get my 80 m inverted Vs off the ground too, will
see.  Tnx for Qs de Marko