[3830] ARRLDX CW EA1BP SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW EA1BP SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 22:38:03 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: EA1BP
Operator(s): EA1BP
Station: EA1BP

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Vigo, Spain
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  131    36
   15:   29    11
   10:
-------------------
Total:  160    47  Total Score = 22,560

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Hi all!
QRP is like running a marathon. If you run a marathon and you are not
professional or it's your job, you say "no more". If you take part in
QRP category... Sometimes you feel the same.
Very bad conditions during the Saturday due horrible bad weather... Storm wind
and lots of rain. Thanks 21 mhz was open.
Sunday, no propagation at all on 21 mhz!! A pitty.
Hard to take part with a hamstick and a KX3 on top of a mountain 700 meters over
the sea (nice views so far).
Sorry for some dupes and my problems keying. The kxpd3 was not "happy"
and did not work great. I thought to throw the Kx3 and the key through the
window!! Grrrrerr
Thanks for all people reporting my signals. Too many surprised people about my
signals... (I am pure QRPer!)
Very happy to catch the west coast!!! I can't believe it!!
I was using batteries so I think I was around 4 w or a bit more.
Congratulations for your good ears!!!

See you from Canary Island (ED8W) in the ARRL SSB CONTEST! No QRP that time!

73, EA1BP
Miguel