[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 06 May 2021 02:39:28 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 5

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   60
   20:   90
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  150  Mults = 139  Total Score = 20,850

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Missed the 1300Z session for the first time in perhaps years.  CT scan to check
for any increases in cancer growth. Pretty worn out from the lack upset stomach,
but it was interesting to be fresh for CW in the middle of the day. Good start
with 10 QSOs at the end of 2 minutes.  That's the rate I like. 51 on 20 in the
first 15 minutes.  Yeah, but it got much slower and there were not enough
Europeans due to marginal prop. Went to 40 at 1928Z with only 78 QSOs on 20.  40
was good, but not a lot of strong signals except the few Midwest.  Found some
good ops who were not confused when I picked up 3 calls at once, then 2, then
another two at once.  Good
 mini run.  Rate got slow so finished off with some S&P, then went back to
20. Very few stations west of me in the log.

Just prior to the contest I worked AP2 on 17 for a new DXCC Challenge country.
It had been a long time!  Put up a low 5 el JK 6 meter yagi up pointed to Europe
with assistance from N7MB.  Need DXCC Challenge countries there.