[3830] CWopsT W5MJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W5MJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 14:05:22 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 12

Call: W5MJ
Operator(s): W5MJ
Station: W5MJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0:11

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  10
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

[Gasp!] I was, er, must have been anyway, loud into Eu. I was running my usual
80w or so on 20M into my back yard Butternut at 14.025 - below everyone else -
when I was called by a PA0. That is, if not a first during CWT, at least rare
indeed for LP, especially considering I had difficulty hearing LP stations from
Florida and Georgia. Those pesky EUs are probably looking for the rare W5 calls
in anticipation of WPX at the end of the month.