[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 03:27:14 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - May 14

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:  10      9
   40:  19     16
   20:  21     15
   15:   5      5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  55     45  Total Score = 2,475

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow! Totally a ton of activity. Too many unanswered CQs however. Lots of lost
jumpers and out-of-sequences. Many really high numbers and loud signals.

Fifteen had pretty good activity, but I did not do well there.

Five min segs: 9, 9, 11, 9, 9, and 8.

Only three with three baggers: Tnx to AJ1DM, DanWA, and K1GU. Afraid that KZ5D
ran ahead of me all night.  No QSOs at all (first time ever) but I kept hearing
Art on the wrong side, and pretty sure he was up on me. Called him several times
but lost jumpers.

Don't know what K9BGL is using as an antenna on 80 but need one of those! Karl
is da Man.

Great excitement with FB ops.

Tnx and 73, Jim N3BB