[3830] WPX CW OG2P(OH2PM) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OG2P(OH2PM) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 09:49:11 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: OG2P
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH2PM

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20: 2286
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

A great contest. Good activity and propagation was better than expected. My best
score ever at the home station. The goal was to work full 36 hours, in these
days it is more challenging than 62 years ago when I began my contesting and
amateur carrier. Secondly I wanted to challenge Pasi, OH6UM, at OH8X. A crazy
idea as such, just like David against Goljat, but I enjoyed the battle.
I divided the off time to seven short breaks to make sure that I do not miss
possible openings during the night hours. So practically no sleep at all.

Many thanks for the QSOs and hope to see you in the future contests.

Pertti, OH2PM, OG2P