[3830] WPX CW LZ9W M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LZ9W M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 16:20:27 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ2CJ LZ1PM LZ3UP LZ4AE LZ1PJ LZ1ZD LZ2UU LZ1BJ LZ2HQ LZ1VS LZ1FG
LZ3FM LZ1UQ
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  476
   80: 1140
   40: 2227
   20: 2929
   15: 1669
   10:  843
------------

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

We really enjoyed to be  able to get together once again as a team at one place
in these weird CV-19 times.

Signs of increase of sun activity are now evident. 15m band stayed open for
almost 20 hours per day with closing for just 3-4 hours during the night. We
were able to run USA at 23.00 - 00.00 Z on 15m for example.
20 and 40m bands never closed.

It was a nice race with guys at YT5A and we enjoyed a lot the "battle"
on online scores web sites. Looks like they got some technical problems during
the 1st hour of the contest, while we have some minor technical problems later
on. Overall it was a nice race !

Now it's time for some new antennas building during the summer before CQWW DX in
October.

73 and THANK you ALL for QSOs.

Wally LZ2CJ
on behalf of LZ9W Contest Team.