[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 15:16:46 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 16

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  157
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  157  Mults = 157  Total Score = 24,649

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Both the vertical and 2 el 40 were available.  The beam seemed to be better in
all cases.  I have not used it since last fall because it rarely resonates, but
it worked yesterday!  I should try the 3 sloper system I had years ago.  It had
nice gain and F/B and was very quick switching.

Poor start.  W8FN immediately took my frequency even though I had been there for
the 7 minutes prior to the contest. Only 3 QSOs in the first 2 minutes.

1320Z 60 QSOs
1330Z 75 QSOs
1336Z 100 QSOs
1340Z 114 QSOs

Had to send everything by hand because the software would not send messages.
Fixed with a restart after the session.  Relatives visiting for the next week so
there will not be much headway on radio projects, but we will tackle some house
projects.