[3830] ARRL FD K5OF 1E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cpitts@ec.rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K5OF 1E LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 15:18:20 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   0     2233     0  Total Score = 4,466

Club:

Comments:

Score reflects Power multiplier. Additional 150 bonus points.

Field Day 2021
Goals:
Have Fun!
Strictly emergency power - generator
Beat last years QSO total
Attempt to reach over 2000 qso’s
In order to do the above run at a rate of over 100+ qso’s/hr
Constantly watch rate meter per each hour
Work the money bands in order to accomplish the above 80, 40, and 20M
Running 1E at my qth I knew bonus points would be few but that is okay
As much as I like 15 and 10M avoid those bands due to rate going below 100
Result:
I reached all of the above! Average rate in the time spent operating was
approximately 120 qso’s /hour. Beat last years qso total by approximately 596
qso’s .
Two OCF’s approximately 60-70 feet E/W and N/S
BIC time was going to be limited however I was able to keep to my op schedule…
18 Hours …. a little concern when leg cramping and soreness would kick in and
did not want to be a victim of DVT! (If you do not know what DVT is google it!)
LOL!
Thanks for all the qso’s and was happy to pass on FD operating parameters to a
lot of casual operators and newbies!
73! Ed K5OF in NC