[3830] KsQP W0C(AB7NK) Mobile SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ab7nk@commspeed.net
Subject: [3830] KsQP W0C(AB7NK) Mobile SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 18:59:56 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2021

Call: W0C
Operator(s): AB7NK
Station: W0C

Class: Mobile SSB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   0     737      0  Mults = 45  Total Score = 66,430

Club:

Comments:

To participate mobile in the KSQP has been on my bucket list for years.
Propagation wasn’t the best on Saturday but it sure picked up on Sunday.

I was fortunate to make contact with the bonus station, KS0KS Saturday
afternoon.  A few other 1x1 calls made it into my log as well.

We met N5NA early Sat morning before things got underway.  That was a treat, we
had time to share a few memories of a long-time friend, K7YAA (sk) Jerry was
there in spirit, I’m sure.  He never missed a good QP if at all possible.
Thanks Matt – KD0EZS, W0Q for the refreshments when going thru Tribune, KS.
Neil – K7SEN, my driver and I both signed the “beam”!  It’s now official
we were there.

Being my first participation in the QP, I had many questions from early on.
Thanks, WY0A – Butch for your help and I can never thank W0BH – Bob, for the
many hours he must have spent getting me squared away.  A great QP and I hope to
be back again.
Lastly, thanks to my driver and husband, K7SEN who’s job was to make sure the
equipment was working properly and getting us where we needed to be safely.  At
one point Neil was able to explain to the Hamilton Sheriff’s Deputy what the
Kansas QSO Party was all about.  Phew, he talked his way out of that one!!!