[3830] CQWW SSB W4LT(@W4DUG) SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lromero56@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W4LT(@W4DUG) SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 01:19:09 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W4LT
Operator(s): W4LT
Station: W4DUG

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    4     1        4
   40:   64     8       38
   20:   92    18       50
   15:   39    17       28
   10:   16     4        6
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Rig:  Flex 6400 + Maestro - 100% internet remote operation.
Ant: C31XR + EF240X + Carolina Windom 80 on the TARC Main 120ft Tower

My home is getting a complete remodel, so my home shack is in storage. Living
with my son in a small apartment until things are finished.

The house is totally empty. It has electricity and air conditioning since last
week.

The contractor got one bathroom working on Friday! I have a portable
refrigerator. I have internet service.  There is a chair in the living room.
There are several large boxes to put the computer and the Maestro.

The whole empty living room became my shack.  Its all you need for a contest
station, right?

These big international contests are not low power friendly... Missed using an
amp in this one.  At least the big TARC antennas give you a fighting chance of
being heard.

All search and pounce in this one... Couldn't get a run going. The Flex only
crashed once (internet connectivity issues). Then had a bit of a hassle getting
audio to work after a reboot.  Such are the pitfalls of remote contesting.

See you in Sweepstakes! There may even be a bed in the house for that one!

Lu - W4LT