[3830] SS CW WA7AN(K9DR) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9DR@cox.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW WA7AN(K9DR) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 02:59:49 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WA7AN
Operator(s): K9DR
Station: WA7AN

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  137
   20:  246
   15:  313
   10:    6
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Managed my Clean Sweep early Sunday morning.  Probably the earliest ever for me
in an SS, going back over 60 years.  Weird not having to look for new
multipliers most of Sunday.  It meant I had no excuses for not running! Didn't
get the 80 meter dipole back up in time, so missed lots of possible QSOs.  Good
fun and Go Outlaws!